Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Complimentary Ebook of Thinking Through Problem Solving

A very interesting e-book: "Thinking Through Problem Solving," cleverly written by Valarie A. Washington, showed me a new way of thinking about problem solving that encourages effective detection of a potential headache before it gets out of hand. Now this skill is something I can definitely use in my own company! I know you are intrigued at this point and I am happily giving you the e-book for FREE!
The CEO of Think 6 presents a new model for addressing problems called the Ladder of Problem Solving that aims "to develop personal accountability, collaborative problem solving, and growth." It explored problem-solving traps and tips on how not to fall into these again. Her insights are awesome and I cannot wait to put it into practice!
And finally, here is Valarie A. Washington's e-book Thinking Through Problem Solving.

No comments: